Therapy Clinic Fees & Intake Process
Ready to get started?
Contact us via phone or submit an inquire to begin the intake process.
What are the steps of an intake process?
- Call or email to inquire about services.
- Our staff will confirm that we have availability for the services you desire and confirm the payment details.
- Our staff will then email to you our consents that must be completed in Docusign.
- After receiving your Docusigned consents, our staff will request that you email us a copy of your driver’s license and, if using insurance, your insurance card.
- After receiving your signed consents, identification, and insurance information (if applicable) our staff will schedule you for your first appointment.
So how long does it take to get an appointment?
The above process can be completed in a day and, depending on availability, you could potentially have an appointment the next day. Available appointments are booked on a first come first served basis and we aim to accommodate people within a week of inquiry. If we do not have immediate availability, we will offer to place you on the wait list and will notify you when openings have become available.
Discounted Fees for Cash Based Clients Effective 2/10/22
Medication Management Appointments
- New Client Initial Appointment $200
- Follow Up Appointment $150
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family
- 50 Minute Appointment $130
- 30 Minute Appointment $75
Clinical Professional Counselor Intern, Clinical Worker Work Intern, Marriage and Family Therapist Intern
Note: Intern therapists listed above are all post graduate interns who have completed at least a masters degree within a field of therapy and are licensed by the state of Nevada as interns. They are supervised by fully licensed clinicians and are obtaining postgraduate hours to obtain a license for independent practice within the state.
- 50 Minute Appointment $100
- 30 Minute Appointment $50
Note: Student Therapists are students that are currently working towards completion of a masters degree within a field of therapy. Students are not licensed by the state nor have they graduated from their chosen programs. Students are supervised by licensed clinicians.
- 50 Minute Appointment $40
Please call our therapy clinic at (702) 608-4220, or request an appointment below.
Take the First Step to Wellness
Serenity Counseling & Support Services
6879 W Charleston Blvd, Ste A, Las Vegas, NV 89117
Benefits of Counseling
- Ability to Set Boundaries
- Better Relationships
- Greater Self-Confidence
- Help with Depression / Phobias
- Improve Communication
- Increase Assertiveness
- Less Anxiety
- Reduce Problematic Behaviors
- Regain Emotional Balance
- Stress Relief
- Trauma Resolution